Arrive in style with a complimentary round trip airport transfers. Indulge yourself and your loved one in a 60-minute couples’ spa treatment or take it up a notch with a in-villa romantic dinner. Create a picture perfect honeymoon with your partner at Banyan Tree Phuket.
DoublePool Villas by Banyan Tree gives you an intimate and serene environment with a luxury of space. Located on Bangtao beach with only 20 minutes from Phuket International Airport
Get ready to enjoy the tailored hospitality of your own Villa host to top Phuket’s luxury villa experience.
– A minimum stay of 3 nights is required for this offer
– This offer cannot be combined with other promotions and gift certificates.
– Rates are inclusive of 10% Service Charge, 7% Government Tax, and 1%Provincial Tax
– Rates are inclusive of breakfast
– Check-in time is 1500 hours and Check-out time is 1200 hours
– Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability
– Late check out from 1200 hours – 1800 hours will be charged 50% of the room rate
– Late check out after 1800 hours will be charged 100% of the room rate
– In the event of no-show, the total rate of the confirmed room nights for entire stay shall be chargeable
– For early departure, the resort will charge for the entire duration of stay. No refund will be made for any early departure
– Credit card information provided does not require a signature and constitutes approval by the cardholder to guarantee the booking per our cancellation policies
– Reservations will be cancelled at the resort’s discretion without prior notice should an invalid credit card be submitted.
– Children below the age of 12 years, who staring bed with parents, will stay Complimentary of charge
– Extra beds are provided subject to availability
– Infants and toddlers, who are below 4 years, when accompanied by paying adults,dine and stay in baby cots with our compliments. Baby cots are subject to availability.
– Meals for children will be charged according to the resort’s child price
– No pets are allowed
Sign up for our FREE insiders e-mail newsletter from the official Tourism Authority of Thailand: