Time is of the essence, so isn’t it time you took advantage of RCG Suites Pattaya’s limited time deal? You could be sitting on your own private balcony admiring the stunning ocean views before retiring to your fully-equipped suite for a night of perfect rest. But hurry, this offer won’t last!
This Package Includes:
– Complimentary Wi-Fi
– In-Room Coffee & Tea Making Facilities
– Eco-friendly Amenities
With RCG Suites Pattaya being situated in the serene surroundings of Pratamnak and away from the busy, yet energetic bustle of Pattaya City, you’re still nearby a range of local attractions, from the excitement of Pattaya’s nightlife to the peaceful ambience of Buddhist temples.
Terms and Conditions:
– One night’s accommodation will be charged as a penalty if the reservation is a no show or the booking is cancelled less than 48 hours prior to the date of arrival.
– There will be no reimbursement if the booking is shortened, cancelled or in the case of a no show.
– This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion.
– Reservations are subject to space availability.
– Rates are based on single/double occupancy and subject to 7% government tax.
Child policy . Child aged 0-5 years: No extra charge for the third person if he/she is a child who will share the existing beds with the parents. Extra charge of Baht 400+ for a baby cot; if requested. . Child aged 6 years & above: Baht 800+ per person per night sharing the parent or guardian’s room with one extra bed. . Maximum one extra bed or baby cot is allowed in all room types. . Maximum 3 persons per room are allowed. Late Cancellation Notification . Cancellation notification time will be based on the local Thai time. If cancellation of booking originated outside Thailand, a penalty charge, if applicable, will be based on Thai time and not where the booking is cancelled. Guarantee Deposit . Credit card details are required to firmly guarantee the room reservation . In the event that more guests arrive due to unforeseen circumstances and the hotel is overbooked and unable to hold rooms consistent with the room policy, the hotel will attempt to accommodate guests, at its expense at a comparable hotel nearby for the oversold night, including Transportation to and from the hotel if a continues booking has been made.
Sign up for our FREE insiders e-mail newsletter from the official Tourism Authority of Thailand: