Description of Offer
Discover mindfulness and harmony through holistic experiences that encourage a greater sense of awareness and connection with the present. Nourish the mind, body and spirit with private pranayama, yoga classes, a customized wellness meal and an enlightening spa therapy, all designed to immerse you in a renewed sense of energy and well-being.
VALID FROM: MAR 4 2020 – DEC 20 2020
MINIMUM STAY: 3 NIGHTS
– Daily breakfast for two at Khao restaurant
– Personalized wellness dinner for two at Khao restaurant once during your stay
– One 90-minute Kundalini Massage per couple
– One 60-minute Private Pranayama class per couple
– One 60-minute Sunrise Yoga class per couple
– Nightly wellness-themed turndown amenity
– 15% savings on select therapies at the Spa
– Offer not available Apr 17–25 or Sep 28–Oct 5, 2019.
Description of Property
Overlooking verdant terraced rice fields and the misty mountains beyond, Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai is a haven of wellbeing. The Resort is the perfect place to discover the treasures of Northern Thailand on your own terms – whether from a private pavilion perched above the sprawling grounds, the plush interiors of an exclusive Residence or the crystal waters of a foliage-fringed pool. The award-winning Spa, themed on the social harmony of Thailand offers experiences to suit every need under the advice of our expert therapists.
Offer Restrictions or Limits
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable mandatory property fees (for example resort fees or service charges), gratuities, or government imposed taxes, service charges, levies or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change.
502 Moo 1, Mae Rim-Samoeng Old Road,
Chiang Mai 50180