Description of Offer
Choose from a multitude of activities, relax in this extraordinary jungle location, or spend time with Asian elephants and their professional trainers. We’ll also offer you the opportunity to book a second tent for children at 20% off.
VALID FROM: MAR 4 2020 – JAN 5 2022
MINIMUM STAY: 4 NIGHTS
MAXIMUM STAY: 4 NIGHTS
– Mahout training and journey with the elephants, including bathing the elephants in the morning, once during your stay
– Second elephant journey on a new route
– Colours of Chiang Rai Tour (includes visit to the Chinese Temple, White Temple, Singha Park and Golden Triangle View Point)
– One 90-minute spa treatment per person, per stay
– A visit to the Hall of Opium
– Choice of an additional activity: Burma excursion or Royal Legacy Tour: A visit to Doi Tung Royal Villa and Mae Fah Luang Garden
– All meals and beverages, including house wines and spirits
– Full access to in-room refrigerated private bar
– Nightly sundowners at Burma Bar
– Nightly wine and cheese tasting at the Wine Cellar
– Internet access in tents and public areas
– Private round-trip transfers between Chiang Rai International Airport and the Tented Camp
– 20% off a second tent for children ages 10 to 18, if desired*
– *Second tent must be booked for the same arrival and departure dates as the first tent.
– Offer not available over the festive season.
Description of Property
Go on the adventure of a lifetime in the wondrous natural surroundings of Northern Thailand, bordering Myanmar and Laos. Tucked away in the historic Golden Triangle region, Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle is the perfect escape from the rest of the world. On our unique three or four night excursions, you will discover the joys of interacting with rescued elephants in their home habitat, explore spectacular mountain trails and bamboo jungles, and unwind in superb luxury tents. Let the 19th-century explorer’s spirit in your come to life – while enjoying our signature hospitality.
Offer Restrictions or Limits
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable mandatory property fees (for example resort fees or service charges), gratuities, or government imposed taxes, service charges, levies or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. Maximum capacity is three guests in a tent and six guests in the Explorer’s Lodge, regardless of age. The supplemental charge for a third person sharing a tent, including children ages 10 to 18, is THB 25,000 per day, subject to 18.7% tax and service charge. The supplement includes all meals and beverages, one spa treatment per stay, mahout training and a Golden Triangle excursion (if included with the offer booked).
499 MOO1 T. Vieng, Chiang Rai, Chiang Saen District,
Chiang Rai 57150