Description of Offer
Stay two nights or more and enjoy daily credit* of THB 2,000 or THB 4,000 for you to spend in Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok’s:
11 outstanding restaurants, including the two-Michelin-starred Le Normandie, or in The Oriental Spa, the only Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star spa in Thailand.
This special offer doesn’t end there. If you join our Fans of MO you can also enjoy a host of additional benefits, such as complimentary breakfast, room upgrades or early check-in.
* Daily credit is THB 2,000 on room bookings and THB 4,000 on suite bookings
Package is subject to availability
Description of Property
For more than 144 years, travelers have followed the Chao Phraya River to stay at the legendary Mandarin Oriental, Bangkok. A haven of calm on the banks of the River of Kings, the iconic hotel recently reopened its River Wing following the largest renovation in the hotel’s history. This stunning transformation has further enhanced the accommodations and facilities of this legendary property while maintaining the classic, Thai-influenced elegance and unique resort style. With 11 outstanding restaurants and bars, offering cuisines from around the world, as well as an award-winning spa, two swimming pools, and even Muay Thai boxing and yoga studios, there really is no need to leave the hotel whilst in Bangkok. That said, should guests wish to do so, the hotel’s private teak boats carry guests to IconSiam for luxury shopping or to the BTS Skytrain. Chinatown, the Creative District, and Thailand’s most famous temples are all a short walk or boat ride away. This luxurious five-star hotel, in the heart of one of the world’s most exciting cities, offers not only a fantastic location but also a reputation for style, service, and excellence.
Offer Restrictions or Limits
• Based on availability.
• Minimum two-night stay.
• Blackout dates are applied.
• Local taxes apply.
• Rates are subject to 17.7% taxes and service charge.
• Offer is subject to availability, is not applicable for groups and cannot be combined with any other offers.
• Rates are subject to change and may vary on certain days of the week.
• No charge for bookings cancelled more than 24 hours prior to arrival or 7 days for specialty suites.
• A credit card is required at time of booking but no charges will be made until check-out.
• A non-refundable deposit, equivalent to one night’s room charge and taxes will be charged to the credit card provided when booking our Specialty Suites.
• Check-in is 3pm and check-out is 12pm.
• Special Event cancellation policies may apply.
48 Soi Burapa, Charoenkrung Road, Bangrak