The Land of Smiles awaits on this exquisite journey. We begin in Bangkok, wandering the Grand Palace and devouring the street food. We’ll then explore the famous temples of Northern Thailand, spend time with Chiang Mai’s Asian elephants, and learn about the once-bustling poppy industry at the Hall of Opium. To wrap up our adventure, we hit the island of Phuket, where restaurants and nightlife compete with the beaches. Please note: our December departure coincides with New Year’s Eve, and includes an extra night of accommodation in Phuket to round it off as a fantastic 11-day adventure!
- Delve into the cuisine of Bangkok on a Private Food Tour
- Explore the Grand Palace, home to the King of Siam
- Immerse yourself in the famed nightlife of Silom
- Cook your own three-course meal in Chiang Mai
- Shop for the perfect souvenir at the Chiang Mai Night Bazaar
- Learn about, and spend time with, the majestic Asian Elephant
- Witness sunset from Doi Suthep Temple
- Lounge poolside at luxurious, hand-selected lodges and hotels
- Visit the Doi Tung Royal Villa in Chiang Rai
- Explore the Golden Triangle, where Thailand, Laos and Myanmar meet
- Live it up on Phuket, Thailand’s famous beach island
A truly serene escape awaits in the heart of Thailand’s big city, this five-star property offers a sexy infinity pool, luxurious designer touches and a boutique vibe.
Chiang Rai #1
Nestled on the side of Mae Kok River, is our lush and luxurious hotel. You’ll love the inviting pools and private gardens. Aesthetically, the hotel can only be described as tropical chic.
Chiang Rai #2
You’ll find our third hotel in the heart of Chiang Rai, allowing us to feel the pulse of the northern city. The hotel is quaint, comfortable and welcoming. Grab a free bike and peddle through the streets.
Settle into this impressive resort featuring a pool, gorgeous garden and a convenient fitness centre. Architectural and design elements are a celebration of Northern Thailand.
On a party island devoted to living large, we’ll be pampered at a beach resort that’s over-run with amenities. Even better, it’s not too far from the island’s famous nightlife.