Description of Offer
Create your own unique Thai vacation by choosing two of our unforgettable destinations in Thailand. Experience the serenity of remote Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle, immerse yourself in ancient culture at Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai, relax on the sandy beaches of Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui or enjoy the vibrant city of Bangkok.
MINIMUM STAY: 2 NIGHTS
– A two-night minimum stay at any two of the following Four Seasons destinations (four nights total): Bangkok at Chao Phraya River, Chiang Mai, Koh Samui and Golden Triangle
– At Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok at Chao Phraya River: Receive a credit of USD 100 per stay towards food and beverage charges or spa treatments (non-accumulative, no cash value)
– At Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai: Receive a credit of USD 150 per stay towards food and beverage charges or spa treatments (non-accumulative, no cash value)
– At Four Seasons Resort Koh Samui: Receive a credit of USD 150 per stay towards food and beverage charges or spa treatments (non-accumulative, no cash value)
– At Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle: Receive a credit of USD 150 per stay towards food and beverage charges or spa treatments (non-accumulative, no cash value)
Description of Property
Go on the adventure of a lifetime in the wondrous natural surroundings of Northern Thailand, bordering Myanmar and Laos. Tucked away in the historic Golden Triangle region, Four Seasons Tented Camp Golden Triangle is the perfect escape from the rest of the world. On our unique three or four night excursions, you will discover the joys of interacting with rescued elephants in their home habitat, explore spectacular mountain trails and bamboo jungles, and unwind in superb luxury tents. Let the 19th-century explorer’s spirit in your come to life – while enjoying our signature hospitality.
Offer Restrictions or Limits
All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay, and do not include applicable mandatory property fees (for example resort fees or service charges), gratuities, or government imposed taxes, service charges, levies or surcharges, unless otherwise noted. Early departure fees may apply. Rates are subject to change. Maximum capacity is three guests in a tent and six guests in the Explorer’s Lodge, regardless of age. The supplemental charge for a third person sharing a tent, including children ages 10 to 18, is THB 25,000 per day, subject to 18.7% tax and service charge. The supplement includes all meals and beverages, one spa treatment per stay, mahout training and a Golden Triangle excursion (if included with the offer booked).
499 MOO1 T. Vieng, Chiang Rai, Chiang Saen District,
Chiang Rai 57150