Description of Offer
Stay 5 nights or more and receive one night complimentary
• Daily breakfast in the villa or at the Thai restaurant
• Daily lunch and dinner in the Villa, at the Thai, Italian or Lounge restaurants
• 24-hour dedicated butler service and Personal Thai Chef
• Return airport transfers
• A Sunset drink at the Bar or Lounge, once per stay
• A 60 minutes holistic massage, once per stay
• Welcome champagne
• Replenishment of the minibar including alcoholic beverages once a day
• Complimentary laundry (no dry cleaning)
• Luggage packing service
• Tropical fruits basket replenished daily
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
• Daily Kanom Krok: Thai style afternoon tea served daily at the hotel pool side from 4:30pm to 5:30pm;
• Daily Group Wellness movement class such as Yoga, Pilates, fitness, Muay Thai and meditation.
• Complimentary use of selected non-motorized water sports equipment’s including Kayaking, paddle board, hobby cat, snorkelling gears and Body Board.
• Complimentary daily access to the Eco-Beach Centre offering nature and science activities, Thai cultural arts and crafts, and junior culinary and wellness workshops. Outdoor action sports including climbing wall and half pipe, and Digital Room with GoPro movie making at the Hot Spot for children of 12 years and above.
Description of Property
Located on Phuket’s west coast, Amanpuri lies on a sheltered headland overlooking the Andaman Sea. Aman’s flagship property, and home to the brand’s first Holistic Wellness Centre, the resort offers 40 spacious Thai-styled guest Pavilions and 40 Villas discretely spaced across a coconut grove. At the foot of a sweeping stone stairway lies the secluded white crescent of Pansea Beach.
Meaning ‘peaceful place’, Amanpuri exudes all the grace of its design inspiration, Thailand’s ancient capital Ayutthaya. At the resort’s heart is a sleek, 27-metre swimming pool, surrounded by several dining venues.
Overlooking the main pool are Amanpuri’s Thai Restaurant and Arva – the former offering authentic flavours, expertly prepared; the latter creating bold, heart-warming dishes inspired by Italy’s cucina semplice tradition. While the Bar provides poolside drinks and snacks, a walk-in wine room features more than 200 varieties from world-class producers. Latin American inspired cocktails and tapas are highlights at the Lounge, with Japanese dining in its purest, most enticing form showcased at destination venue Nama.
Down on the shore, the Beach Terrace features a poolside lounge and bar, with Mediterranean lunches served seasonally from the live grill and wood-fired pizza oven. The extensive Eco-Beach Centre lies alongside, with its nature museum, craft centre and daily cultural programmes. The nearby Hot Spot – a sport, music and tech hub – features a climbing wall, skateboarding half-ramp, recording area and screening room. Guests can also take advantage of a host of water sports on offer.
The Amanpuri Holistic Wellness Centre is the first to offer the services of a certified medical team working alongside Aman’s experts in ancient healing techniques and alternative therapies. With an open-minded holistic ethos and state of the art technology, the centre offers integrative, anti-ageing, sport and aesthetic medical services and top of the line diagnostics.
Offer Restrictions or Limits
– Offer is valid for new bookings in Pavilions only, subject to availability, and not combinable with any other offers unless specified.
– Daily lunch/dinner is based on one starter, one main course and one dessert per person and exclude beverages. Not applicable for room service, Nama Japanese restaurant and special events.
– Sunset drink and spa treatment are once per stay and per person.
– Sunset drink as per resort selection
– One return transfer per booking.
– Daily Group Wellness movement class as per resort schedule.
– Benefits are non-transferable and non-exchangeable
– Cancellations and payments as per Amanpuri’s standard terms
– For stays of 05 or more night, complimentary night includes all benefits.
– Complimentary night repeatable upon meeting the length of stay requirements.
– Children above 12 years are considered as adults.
Pansea Beach 11/1 Moo 3 Srisoonthorn Road, Cherngtalay, Thalang, Phuket 83110