Tourism Authority of Thailand Giveaway
Sponsored by Banyan Tree Bangkok
at the The Fourth Annual Thai Festival Vancouver, BC on July 22-23, 2017
The 4th Annual Thai Festival hits Vancouver BC this weekend July 22nd-23rd. The North Plaza Vancouver Art Gallery welcomes this wonderful event hosted by The Thai Consulate. Full of special Thai performances, Thai products, Thai food, and cultural activities, there will be no shortage of smiles!
For everyone who is interested in the beauty of Thai culture, this festival will feature Thai art workshops and cooking demos, as well as fruit carving and Thai spa vendors. This event is a truly special connection from Thailand to Canada where attendees can get an authentic taste of Thailand in many ways.
Win a Stay at Banyan Tree Bangkok!
To add to the magic of this festival, there will be a chance to win a luxurious giveaway from Banyan Tree Bangkok including a 3-night stay in an Oasis Retreat room with breakfast for two people! The Banyan Tree Bangkok is known for its gorgeous interior design, panoramic views of the vibrant cityscape of Bangkok, as well as amazing food, drinks, and entertainment! This package is the opportunity of a lifetime to kick off a journey to Thailand, the land of smiles!
About Banyan Tree Bangkok
Bangkok – A vibrant city filled with exotic cuisines, stunning temples, panoramic cityscapes and endless shopping. Situated here and conveniently located in the Sathorn/Silom area, is Banyan Tree Bangkok. The city’s only 5-star all-suite hotel combines a luxuriously spacious accommodation with world-class dining experiences, meeting and event spaces, and an award-winning Spa; all offered with unparalleled hospitality and service. One of the tallest hotels in the city, Banyan Tree Bangkok offers some of the best views of the city and stands as an icon of urban tranquillity.
Wanna learn more about Thailand’s capital? View Bangkok travel offers, the 7 Best Markets in Bangkok, Top 5 Temples to See in Bangkok, or 5 Favorite Coffee Shops in Bangkok.
How to Enter:
Visit the Amazing Thailand booth to sign up!
Win a Stay at Banyan Tree Bangkok Rules:
- The validity of the voucher: 1 year life span till 30 June 2018.
- Black out dates: 23 Dec 2017 – 2 Jan 2018 / 16-21 February 2018.
- This giveaway is only open to legal residents of Canada who are 21 years of age and older as of date of entry.
- One winner will be randomly selected on or about July 25, 2017, from all eligible entries received. The prizewinner will be notified by email within 7 days of the drawing with details on how to claim their prize. To claim a prize, prizewinner must sign and return a winner’s waiver within 10 days of notification. If prizewinner does not comply, the prize package will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected, at sponsor’s sole discretion.
- TAT NY’s decision is final. We reserve the right to change any terms & conditions without prior notice.
- The winner must contact the hotel directly to make room reservations within the dates of validity. TAT will not be responsible for making reservations.
- Winner will be responsible for all airline transportation, local transportation, and incidentals.
- All taxes on prizes (if applicable) are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes are not transferable/assignable. No cash alternative to prize is offered and no substitutions are allowed, except at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
Win Amazing Thailand gifts!
At the Amazing Thailand booth you will also find travel offers, information, and other incredible Thai gifts.
- Simply take a photo at the Amazing Thailand booth, post it on your social media, hashtag #thailandinsider, and receive a beautiful hat with Amazing Thailand Logo! (while supplies last).
This festival is a time to become immersed in Thai culture, have fun, and gain travel inspiration. We look forward to all BC fans of Thailand having a wonderful time at The 4th Annual Thai Festival!