The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) was proud to be the official destination partner of Variety’s fifth annual Power of Women: New York luncheon which was held at Cipriani Wall Street on Friday, April 13, 2018. A special part of the Women’s Journey Thailand campaign, TAT offered guests the opportunity to enter-to-win a 12 day trip to Amazing Thailand, in partnership with Cathay Pacific, Banyan Tree Bangkok, Banyan Tree Phuket, Soneva Kiri Koh Kood and Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai.
Variety’s Power of Women: New York was the perfect opportunity to highlight Thailand’s efforts to promote the Kingdom to women who love to travel. The event recognized philanthropic women across the entertainment industry and the work they have achieved for their causes, including Tina Fey, Emily Blunt, Alicia Keys, Margaret Atwood and Tarana Burke.
The Women’s Journey Thailand campaign is dedicated to women travelers from around the world and entices them to enjoy cultural activities, special deals, discounts and privileges in Thailand.
TAT’s official partners for the Variety Power of Women: New York offered one special winner a chance to experience the beautiful Kingdom in four distinct regions and included the following prize:
- Cathay Pacific: Two round trip Premium Economy Class tickets to travel in style to Amazing Thailand.
- Banyan Tree Bangkok: A three-night stay in the Serenity Club Room complete with Club Lounge access and breakfast for two.
- Banyan Tree Phuket: A three-night stay in the Banyan Pool Villa with breakfast for two.
- Soneva Kiri Koh Kood: Two nights in the breathtaking Bayview Pool Villa Suite with Dinner at the View and roundtrip air transfer between Bangkok and Soneva Kiri for two.
- Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai: A three-night stay in the Garden Pavilion with daily breakfast for two.
To add to the afternoon’s festivities, the TAT team wore traditional Thai dresses designed by Thunyatorn Thai Dress as seen above.
You can follow @ThailandInsider for more update on Thailand’s news and events!